3/11/2006

Welcome to the Famiily!

Monique said... Leighann, I get my lock put in tommorow and your site is so useful! I love the "hot" links throughout your text and your comments. I will check back in since I also intend to document my experience on the web. It was also helpful to see the finished product on someone with soft hair. That has been my number one concern! Thank you SO much for sharing. Question also: I live in Michigan ( I am also going to email Sandy) and my scalp is REALLY dry as in dandruff dry, is there anything I can use in the beginning to help?Thanks!


Hi Monique!

Congratulations on joining the Sisterlocks family! As I post this, you're locks are probably already in, so I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures and reading about your journey.

You're absolutely right, documenting your progress is very helpful for yourself and others. I am amazed at my progress so far and never would have believed it was possible. Check out my post on 4/20/05 Sisterlocks Overview to see the side by side comparison.

On the dry scalp/dandruff issue, I do believe this is a good question for Sandy. You may even want to post the question in Lockitup and check the files. What you can do is tempered by the fact that your locks are new. But lots of people have dealt with this issue. I've been able to get away with spritzing with water when my scalp is a little parched.

Congrats!

No comments: