3/15/2006

I Got It!

After several days on the road, or rather at sea, doing shows for Carnival Cruise Lines, I returned home today to find a very pleasant surprise: MY SISTERLOCKS MAGAZINE! As you can see, I was too excited to even take it out of the plastic. My Dad, who I asked to take the picture, was baffled. "Don't you want to take it out of the plastic?" Not yet! I want to savor every moment. I plan to cut the wrapper in such a way that I can carefully slip the magazine back in when I'm done!
It's worth noting, that my Mom actually took this picture. My Dad, for some reason, couldn't get past the plastic. My Mom, in great Mom fashion, asked no questions. She just snapped the photo and kept on steppin'. She did take a moment to look at the cover and say, "Humph, I might have to get me some Sisterlocks." Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

AllyH2O said...

Okay, that's it. I'm ordering mine right now. What have I been waiting on?

Ritagirl said...

I just found your blog today.... & now I'm a fan!

Natural Kinks said...

LOL you kill me, That pic is too cute LOL! Just cheesing away I love the hair pulled up. I felt the same way when I got mine and read it from cover to cover in about 1 hour flat LOL!