3/22/2006

Close to Home

Regarding my What Are You Going To Do With Your Hair? Post
Anonymous said...
Were you are the Rib Shack by chance?
Clearly Anonymous knows the neighborhood! Hello Neighbor! Alas, no I wasn't at the Rib Shack. Good food, but the Fish House gives you bigger portions. I can get two meals out of one Fish House dinner! Three if I'm not being greedy. And don't get me started on the Sweet Potato Pie.... and the mini meat patties that you can get on their catering menu.... uh oh... now I'm hungry!

1 comment:

ayankha said...

this has nothing to do with this post, but i had to tell you that your are "the bomb". your blog and a few others (brunsli, blaqkofi, ally, lachanda) immensely helped me finally decide to get sisterlocks. the documentation of your stages is excellent. plus, your blog is such an interesting and relaxing place to visit. i am sure that many people tell you all that i have said. so, just add me to your list of admirers. you mentioned that the reason you started the blog was to share your experience....job well done! thank you soooooo much!

ayankha