12/18/2005

All In The Family


I spent Saturday at our annual family holiday gathering; a really special occassion since it was my first time to see my cousins new baby daughter! A tiny 10 pound bundle of gorgeous!!!

And my locks were set on blue flexible rubber rods. :-) My order of Soft Spike Curlers are on the way! Hurry, Santa!

Photo Credit: My Dad!
Top Left: My and my Aunt
Top Right: Me and my new baby cousin. Yes, me holding a baby is a rare photo indeed!
Bottom Left: Me & my cousin, the proud Mom!
Bottom Right: My Aunt, My Mom & Moi!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Creyole said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family..you all look get together and that baby has a head full of future Sisterlocks! LOL!

Peace!

brunsli said...

You are holding that baby like a natural!

kemicutie said...

I ditto what Brunsli said. You look like natural *hint hint* You're family is beautiful!

Leighann said...

Thanks LaChanda. Brunsli & Kemi -- Y'all need to stop!!!

Detra said...

Well I have to be the broken record and say it again...you do look REAL at ease holding that beautiful baby! Your curls are gorgeous. What a beautiful family you have! Happy Holidays!

Jena Evans said...

So especially great to have family and newborns. That child is beautiful.

Blessings!

Maryee said...

Thanks for the family picture! That baby is so adorable!! I have a 26 yr old cousin who looked just like her when she was born. Just beautiful! Beautiful family!!! Thanks for sharing.