12/13/2005

Somebody Stop Me!!!


Between loving Picassa's collage feature and playing around with my locks I haven't gotten much real work done today. I got the bright idea to try and do a bun without a ponytail holder.

I just gathered up my locks in my left hand, and used it as a base to twist my locks around. And VOILA! No hair accessories holding the bun in place. Just hair!!! Can you believe it? I love it!

If this seems to tickle me more than it should, its because hair styling has never been my forte. I get by with curlers and a smile, but I'm not giftted with "the touch." Usually any style that looks half way decent on me was achieved by accident; never to be duplicated again.

Now I've really got to go and get some work done! Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

brunsli said...

Your bun looks great. I guess you have to add hairstyling to your list of fortes now!

kemicutie said...

You've made some very gorgeous buns! I'm looking forward to being able to make just a pineapple what to speak of a bun. You're styling is going well. From what I see of your other posts, you can "do hair". :)

Dee said...

OMG gurl...the bun is off the chain! Yes, someone needs to stop you! LOL...simply gorgeous!

Maryee said...

Awesome!!!! Man o Man I can't wait to get some length! Thanks for sharing.

Creyole said...

Whew! You go girl, you are smokin that bun! One day...one day!

AllyH2O said...

I love, love, love it! I'm really bad with hair also. My buns never look that good. I think I still need a little more length... or a hairstylist.

Leighann said...

Thanks Ladies. I took a "bun break" today. :-) But this style is definitely in my arsenal!!!! I'll have to rock in warmer weather when I don't need a hat.


Leighann

Unknown said...

All i can say is wow....
Also thanks for all the lovely comments you left on my blog

Tanya

Anonymous said...

Work it, Leighann!!!