11/02/2006

"Hailing Frequencies Open, Captain."

On Halloween, I dressed up as Lieutenant Uhura from The Original Star Trek. In lieu of a wig I sported an updo; an adorned bun. Fellow Trekkies may notice that I'm sporting Bejoran ear cuffs which actually don't appear until Star Trek: The Next Generation; specifically Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. (Benjamin Sisko -- Avery Brooks -- was the sexiest Captain, ever! You might recall him as Hawk, from Spencer For Hire.) Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

Maryee said...

Lieutenant Uhura!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!! Glad to see you back!!!

Maryee

KnottyAuthor said...

ahhh how cute!!!!
live long and prosper-yes I'm a Treky geek!

BlaqKofi said...

I'm not a Treky, but u r 2 cute in that outfit and I bet hubby liked it 2!

Brenda said...

Love the outfit, especially the boots!

Unknown said...

Live long and prosper, chile!

That reminds me of a video my comapny made last year. I was Lt. Uhura, and the captain was our CEO. PRICELESS!!!

Where did you get the Bejoran earrings??

All the closet Trekkies are coming out of the woodworks... lol!!

Natural Kinks said...

You look so cute, you look about 15 years old! I don't know if it's the Sisterlocks or your tiny little self...To cute!!

Blessings

Veta said...

Nice outfit, that was creative how you chose an updo as opposed to the wig.

Creyole said...

You really know how to do it up Ms. Galfriend! Perfect outfit for you!

Quietspirit said...

Very nice! Hey I have a Bejoran earcuff too.

C & C said...

love it!