11/08/2005

Lock Stalker?

I almost became a lock stalker yesterday. I saw a woman on the train with the longest set of traditional locks I have ever seen. They were absolutely beautiful and way past "down to there." I'm talking mid thigh!

All I could do was stare and smile. When she got off one stop before me, I was tempted to follow her, just to ask how long she's had them, and take a picture. I chickened out because I didn't want to get arrested as a lock stalker and have my locks end up in a mug shot. :-)

2 comments:

brunsli said...

In that situation, I'd be tempted to be a lock stalker too!

I'm so happy you're updating your blog again. We missed you!

Creyole said...

Leighann, girl I know the feeling. I'm guilty of that as well but I scare people with my excitement so I had to start chillin and just give a nod to show my connection with their style. LOL