11/06/2005

Cute Lock Day!


Thanks to the bobby stick I was able to pull off this cute style that got me a couple of nice compliments from some natural sisters while I was shopping at Carol's Daughter in Brooklyn! They of course thought I had braids, but on closer inspection (with permission) were amazed to see locks so small. So I'm glad my locks were freshly washed and twisted!


Special thanks to my Dad for taking these two pictures, although he couldn't understand why in the world I would want pictures of the back of my head. :-)

1 comment:

Creyole said...

Well, thank you! I was beginning to think you forgot about us. I know I check your blog weekly for updates so I can be motivated in my journey. With bunching and frizzies these days I'm always checking blogs for inspiration that one day I'll be totally locked with this 4a type, semi curly , nappy hair that I'm so proud of. Ok, enough..thanks for posting and don't stay away so long my hero.