12/22/2006

Hairagami Anybody?

You don't necessarily need a hair toy to make an up do, but I was in the mood to play, so I picked up a package of Spring Rings at CVS and did just that. I've seen a bunch of Hairagami products over the years. Some work for me, some don't, but the Spring Rolls were surprisingly easy. I've always passed them up because they look so complicated, but I was presently surprised to see that they work as advertised. Twist in, twist out. Very cool! If you're looking for a bit of jazz and pizzazz to ring in the New Year, this might do the trick for you.

For simplicity though, nothing beats The Bobby Stick, which I blogged about last November.

7 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks look really good. I like the up do, and I think the Spring Rings are cool. Thanks for shairing the info.

WandaWoman said...

I'm going to look for these Spring Rings. Thanks for posting about it. I'm not sure where I can find them as we don't have CVS here. Haven't heard of the company, but I may just order online, who knows.

Brenda said...

You always find some of the cutest things! I don't know that I've ever seen these and if I did, I'm sure I wouldn't have thought to try them. I think I'll put them on my Christmas list!

Goodnapps said...

You are working that updo. Very very cute.

BlaqKofi said...

Great ideas Leighann, thanks for sharing. I own a bobby stick, but haven't been able to use it - or apparently, I haven't been using it correctly. Guess I better go back and read your November post.

CloudNine said...

Hmmm. I can not wait for some hair to try the Bobbi stick...Thanks Leighann.

Maryee said...

I was looking for some of those in the Walgreens yesterday, but no such luck. Your styles are too cute!